Ravenous is downtown Saratoga’s premiere crepe restaurant. David Zuka leads this chef owned and operated business which serves a wide selection of savory and sweet crepes for lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch.
David is proud to offer local, New York State beer and hard cider as well as a wide variety of wine by the glass or the bottle.
Crepe fillings include traditional French favorites - like Ratatouille and Ham & Gruyere - as well as other creative fillings from around the world. Delectable dessert crepes feature fresh fruit, Nutella, fromage blanc, and homemade whipped cream.
Located in a historic building in downtown Saratoga Springs, Ravenous is striving to be accessible to all patrons. Guests with special needs are encouraged to call the restaurant for assistance with content, offerings and suggestions.
Ravenous Creperie is committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients to prepare from scratch your favorite crepes, sauces, pommes frites and beverages daily. Join us for lunch, dinner or brunch!
- Article from Edible Capital District - July 2019
- Best of Dining 2018 - December 2018
- Article from Forbes Magazine - July 2018
- Article from The Daily Gazette - February 2018
- Article from Vogue magazine - September 2017
- Article from Food52.com - September 2017
- Article from Boston Herald - September 2017
- Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AAA Diamond Rated - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Article from NYFoodieFamily.com - August 2017
- New York Upstate Budget Eating Guide - April 2015
- Article from Saratoga Today - January 2014
- Featured Chef of the Month - October 2014
- Article from The Saratogian - February 2014